Building culturally inclusive workplaces
Creating an inclusive work environment is key to harnessing the power of cultural diversity. In this workshop we explore different cultural perspectives and how to build organisations that allow for and benefit from people’s different values, attitudes and approaches.
- How does culture influence how we work, communicate, and what we value?
- What differences and similarities are important to understand when working with people from different cultures?
- What are the challenges and opportunities of cultural diversity at work?
- How can we create an inclusive workplace by understanding, accepting and adapting to cultural differences?
- What are best practices when harnessing the power of cultural diversity in an organization?
Who should attend?
This workshop is suitable for both HR and managers who are dedicated to creating a culturally inclusive work environment.
How it works:
This is a trainer led virtual workshop. The workshop will be held in English but can also be tailored individually to your language needs.
We hope you can join us, welcome!