Successful customer service across cultures
Do you have the intercultural competence to attend your international customers successfully?
The objective of this course is to reflect on the impact of cultural differences on customer service and discover some tools that can help you to meet the needs of your international customers successfully.
- What is Intercultural Competence?
- The impact of cultural differences on Customer Service.
- How to detect international customers’ expectations?
- Cultural impacts on service: personal sphere, body language, support, display of emotions, information handling, language issues, communication style, feedback, formality, trust etc.
- How can I use intercultural competence as an efficient tool in my international customer service?
- Best practices for cross-cultural interaction in customer service.
Who is the workshop for?
Anyone who works internationally within customer service.
How it works:
The training is presented virtually. The event will be held by one of our International Customer Service Experts in English but can also be tailored individually to your language needs. All participants receive a course certificate.
We hope you can join us, welcome!