Increase your cultural awareness before going abroad
Success in a new culture requires an understanding of your own cultural profile and cultural differences. Cultural awareness reduces the risk of a cultural shock and maximises the benefits of cultural diversity. BBi Communication offers this cultural awareness workshop in order to prepare expatriates for a successful adaptation in the new host country. In order to understand your own cultural profile and identify possible gaps with the host country, you will have access to a cultural profile tool. An essential tool to reduce gaps and succeed internationally.
- What is Intercultural Competence – CQ?
- Moving abroad, expectations, Culture shock in the expatriation process.
- Access to a personal cultural profile and country specific information of the host country.
- Cultural parameters: Direct/ Indirect communication, Consensus/ Hierarchy, Task/ People oriented, Work-Life Balance/ Career etc.
- Advice on how to anticipate and bridge cultural gaps between your own culture and the host culture.
Who is the workshop for?
Assignees preparing for working abroad.
How it works:
The training is presented virtually. The event will be held in English but can also be tailored individually to your language needs. All participants receive a course certificate.
We hope you can join us, welcome!