Intercultural competence for customer service
Do you have the intercultural competence to effectively attend to your international customers? The objective of this workshop is to reflect on the impact of cultural differences on customer service. Culture influences how we prefer to communicate, interact and what we consider good service. In our workshop you will discover tools that can help you manage your international customers successfully, adapting your approach to the cultural variations related to needs and expectations.Serve your customers the way they want to be served!
- What is Intercultural Competence?
- The impact of cultural differences on Customer Service.
- How to detect international customers’ expectations?
- Cultural impacts on service: personal sphere, body language, support, display of emotions, information handling, language issues, communication style, feedback, formality, trust etc.
- How can I use intercultural competence as an efficient tool in my international customer service?
- Best practices for cross-cultural interaction in customer service.
Who is the workshop for?
Anyone who works with customer service across cultures.
How it works:
This is a trainer led virtual workshop. The event will be held by one of our International Customer Service Experts in English but can also be tailored individually to your language needs. All participants receive a course certificate.
We hope you can join us, welcome!